Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Get Ready, here they come! Boudoir Marathons! - Killeen Boudoir Photography

Boudoir Marathons are THIS weekend, I am so excited! I do have ONE spot left, in case anyone is interested...Here are the details:
At my Boudoir Marathons you get an awesome experience all about you! Gorgeous hair and makeup is included in my packages, along with an album from your session and a small gift from me to remember your experience! Every girl out there should do this for themselves atleast once...not to mention your significant other will be speechless :) Here are a few examples of my latest session, thanks to my gorgeous model!
If you would like to book, you can contact me HERE. Or keep your eyes open for my next Boudoir Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...